COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICES
At Draper and Sons Construction, we have experience roofing in Oklahoma City, surrounding metro areas and the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are used to dealing with many diverse buildings with all sorts of different roof systems. From asphalt shingles to metal roofs to TPO and foam roof systems; we do it all! We put great value in completing a job the right way.
Checklist of Common Commercial Building Roof Inspection and Maintenance Items:
(All inspections and maintenance should be performed by a qualified professional twice yearly.)
- Splitting, ridging or blistering of the roof membrane.
- Rust, corrosion or deterioration of fasteners.
- Metal roof structural settling.
- Missing granules on asphalt shingles and some roll on.
- Curled, broken, cracked or missing shingles, shakes or tiles.
- Excessive moss or algae growth on the roof.
- Missing or damaged flashings, gutters, downspouts, caulking/sealants and drain baskets.
- Standing water (ponding) on the roof.
- Overflowing gutters or backed-up downspouts.
- Overflowing scuppers or overflow pipe (intentionally located higher on the roof parapet than the roof drains).
- Staining or damage on the ceiling or walls inside the home.
- Black staining on wood within the attic of the mortar joints.
All findings will be reported to property ownership/management.
Remediation plan will be created and submitted for approval.
Any work done on property must comply with stated specifications within warranty contracts.